Pierini Ranch

In 1919, Salvatore and Pietro Pierini (two brothers from Lucca, Italy) leased the "Old Wiggens Ranch" from Dr. John J. Sullivan. From 1920 to 1938, Salvatore and his wife Maria lived here with their children Domenico, Angelina and Pete.

Remaining are an old milk house and a brick oven. The milk house contained a machine used to process milk into cheese, ricotta, cream and skim milk. Next to the milk house is an oven, built in the early 1920's. It was used to bake bread, tortas, and various meats (including a whole lamb on Easter.)