Siegel, about a mile away from the earlier camp of Centerville, was created as part of a revival in 1903. A.L. Siegel, of Salt Lake City, purchased all the early claims in the Queen Springs district and established the Siegel Consolidated Mines Company and new company town. Mining continued through summer 1908, when ore deposits depleted and Siegel was abandoned. Little remains at the site, save for a collection of rusted automobiles.

See Also