"Spring Creek Station"

Located between Dixie and Pleasant Valleys is this solitary ruin. It shows on topographic maps in the 1930s, but by 1955 is marked as "Ruins." It seems likely that it was a stop on the road between Dixie Valley, Winnemucca, and other mining camps in the area. An official name has not been located, nor does the locale appear in the USGS database.